Buying in mstore.pt is simple and safe
Our website respects the latest safety standards available in the market, including:
- 3D secure - Provides higher levels of security in online purchases, on secure websites (Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode), allowing confirmation that payment is being made by the cardholder, thus preventing fraud in the use of cards.
- Tokenização PCI DSS - Allows you to make new purchases without having to make your sensitive data available again. MSTORE does not store the sensitive data of its customers, and the confidentiality and integrity of this data is ensured through compliance with PCI DSS rules – defined by the main brands of payment cards – thus protecting the holders of these cards.
We have the following means of payment available:
Payment with PayPal
By selecting this payment method you will be redeemed to the PayPal website where you must enter your PayPal account access credentials to finalize the payment and complete the order. After successful payment you will receive an email with the confirmation of your order.
After successful payment you will receive an email with the confirmation of your order.
We accept payments with Visa and Mastercard credit cards. At the end of the order you will be asked for your card details in a fully secure environment supported by SIBS. All payment authorisation requests will only be processed as long as the security code (CVV2/CVC2) of the respective card is included.
This code can be found on the back of your card as noted below:
The debit on your card will be made after confirmation of your order, if the payment centers in question authorize it. Otherwise, your order will not be taken into account.
We reserve the right to cancel any order whose validation of payment hereby raises questions or reservations.
If you are unable to make the payment, it may be for one of the following reasons:
- The card is expired. You should check the expiration date of your card.
- The card limit has been reached. You should consult your bank to see if the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases.
- The data entered is not correct. You must confirm that you have correctly filled in all the required fields.
The refund of purchases made through visa/mastercard will always be made on the card associated with the purchase.